These are just a few suggestions of the types of administrative and non-administrative tasks I can help you with...
* Writing / printing cheques for signing
* Diary Management / appointment booking
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Preparing training or conference materials
* Typing : copy typing, essays, books, dissertations, reports, meeting documentation, confidential correspondence and reports
* Audio typing transcription
* Attending meetings to take minutes and typing them up
* Preparing PowerPoint presentations
* Data input
* Compiling expense claims
* Drafting responses to emails / letters / correspondence
* Sending reminder letters / chaser letters to late payers
* Placing orders with suppliers
* Managing job application responses
* Event/Meeting organisation
* General office admin
* Online research
* Virtual Assistant services
* An additional set of hands at your business premises
* Wait at your business premises for the meter reader / computer repairer / parcel delivery
* Provide help with how to do something administrative
* Attend networking meetings to represent you and your business
* Reconciling payments in/out to invoices/expenditure
* Ensuring vehicles are taxed/insured/MOTd
* Sorting out receipts and creating an Excel spreadsheet listing each item
* Mail Merge
* Drafting flyers, handouts or newsletters
* Proof reading
* CV creation
* Typing the contents of your address book or favourite recipes
* Holiday research and planning
* Find someone to fix your…
* Get you a quote for…
* List items on Ebay or Vinted
* Scan documents or old photos
* Help pack for a house move
* Write a letter of complaint or compliment
Please contact me to discuss your requirements. If you telephone and I don't answer it's most likely because I'm working and it may not be possible for me to take your call so please leave a message, or email me instead, and I'll respond as soon as possible.
* My working hours are Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm, I work 7.5 hours per day
* I prefer to work from home but can work from or visit your premises if necessary
* I'm after regular, ongoing work or short term, ad hoc work and projects that I can fit around existing clients
* You can contact me by email any time, I'll email or call you back as soon as possible
* You can phone me during working hours; please leave your name and number if I'm unable to answer
* If I need to collect or deliver work I’ll arrange a mutually convenient place and time
* I’m responsible for my own PAYE, NI payments, Insurance, sick pay, pension etc.
* I charge
- £20.00 per hour for one off or short term jobs (those lasting one month or less).
- £16.00 per hour for regular, on going work (over one month).
- Charges for Protection Insurance products vary and you'll be provided with a quote before you make a commitment.
* Audio typing rates vary depending on the recording, please ask for an estimate of costs.
* Minimum charge is for 1 hour, after which time is charged in 15 minute increments.
* There’s no VAT to pay.
* The cost of specific items, such as stamps or stationery, purchased for a job will be invoiced to the client.
* An invoice will be sent on completion of the work or on the last day of the month, whichever occurs first.
* Payment in full is required within 21 days.
* Payment by bank transfer is preferred.