The abridged version…
Although this website may automatically collect data or information I don’t know where to find it and even if I did I wouldn’t know what to do with it. If you’re looking at my website then you’re already aware of me and I’m confident you will contact me if you think I can be of help to you. I will only contact you if you leave a telephone message, email me directly or use the website contact form and specifically ask me a question which requires a response.
The long and boring version…
Data collectively all information that you submit to End2End Admin via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by End2End Admin and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to End2End Admin and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, www.end2endadmin.co.uk.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, End2End Admin is the "data controller". This means that End2End Admin determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
6. End2End Admin will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
8. Any or all of the above Data may be collected automatically when you use our website however we have no intention of using it for any purpose.
9. We will not share your data with anyone.
10. Technical and organisational measures safeguard your Data, for example:
11. We are certified to PCI DSS. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
12. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
14. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
15. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
16. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
17. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
18. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
21. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer.
22. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
23. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you may be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
24. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
Analytical/performance cookies Recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
Functionality cookies These recognise you when you return to our website.
Targeting cookies These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
25. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
26. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
27. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
28. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
31. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
32. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact End2End Admin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.